The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette $58. Total palette is .38 ounces and is ABSOLUTELY one of my favorite highlighters. The powder is very fine which provides your skin with a look more like it’s glowing than a shimmering highlighter. This palette contains 3 highlighters that are designed for different lighting situations. These can even be used with flash photography.
Hourglass individual highlighters are not in a palette. The highlighters are sold for $45 each and have .32 ounces of product.
Dim Light-A neutral peach beige powder designed to blur imperfections and highlight.
Incandescent- This shade is only sold in this compact. Described highlight as a Celestial glow.
Radiant Light- Provides a sun kissed glow.
Hourglass sells 6 versions in individual compacts. Here is the description of those 6.
Available in 6 shades:
• ETHEREAL LIGHT: An opalescent sheer, cool white powder that mimics a moonlit glow—even in broad daylight.
• DIFFUSED LIGHT: A soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity—like a soft ray of morning light.
• DIM LIGHT: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones.
• MOOD LIGHT: A soft, sheer lavender pink powder that mimics the softest, most forgiving light and brightens the complexion.
• LUMINOUS LIGHT: A champagne pearl powder that creates a soft, incandescent candlelit glow—day or night.
• RADIANT LIGHT: A sun-kissed golden beige that enhances overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth, and also extends a summer glow.